Cross functional teams ...
Cross functional teams have several advantages. If you have the right distribution of functions together you can cover the full workflow end-to-end, and bring a lot of different expertise areas and ways of working/thinking together in one team.
And it is also very helpful when you want to find out the Jobs to be Done - #JTBD from your customers. A quick recap on the topic:
- Jobs to Be Done https://www.christenseninstitute.org/jobs-to-be-done/
- The 8 traits of The Wheel of Progress and other great business design tools https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/8-traits-wheel-progress-other-great-business-design-tools-boehme/
On a side note: I did get an email yesterday that would have deserved a rather emotional response, but I decided to sleep one night about the answer. In the morning today somebody else did answer the email before I had a chance to do it. And the content covered all my thinking and arguments in a great way. The answer came from the right side and management level, so that there is not a lot to be discussed on top. Sometimes you just have to go slow, to be faster 😉.
"It's very refreshing to go away and take a break, to clear your head, and just get into something else." -- Francois Nars, https://www.narscosmetics.com/USA/francois-nars.html
In preparation for the International Women's Day on Sunday 08-Mar-20 a collection of links below:
- TIME: 100 WOMEN OF THE YEAR https://time.com/100-women-of-the-year/
- Forbes: 50 Leading Female Futurists https://www.forbes.com/sites/blakemorgan/2020/03/05/50-leading-female-futurists
- 100 Women B2B Thought Leaders You Should Follow in 2020 https://www.thinkers360.com/100-women-b2b-thought-leaders-you-should-follow-in-2020/
- TED Playlist: TED Talks by women leaders https://www.ted.com/playlists/486/ted_talks_by_strong_women_lead
P.S.: Keep watching good Coronavirus news at https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019