My week 10-2020 summary ...
The Think about your energy consumption picture was provided by https://pixabay.com/photos/light-bulb-idea-creativity-socket-3104355/
As mentioned in my 11-Feb-20 and 24-Feb-20 post the climate lenting - fasting for climate protection and climate justice topic will be covered regularly. In the 2nd week we are asked to think about our energy consumption, here some examples/ideas:
- Only use the household appliances that are really required, use your own power 😉
- Think about reducing your room temperature
- Wash hands with colder water
- Switch off light that is not required and/or use LED light bulbs
- Less TV and PC usage, more board games
- Look for the best possible energy efficiency class for new equipment
If everybody does a little bit more, we will all benefit from it. This also works for the INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY today, https://www.internationalwomensday.com/. Make every day a women's day and not only one day per year. Still a long way to go, but we should not stop trying.
Some more Artificial Intelligence related material to look at:
- Can Machines And Artificial Intelligence Be Creative? https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2020/02/28/can-machines-and-artificial-intelligence-be-creative/#4a89847f4580
- Is Artificial Intelligence (AI) A Threat To Humans? https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2020/03/02/is-artificial-intelligence-ai-a-threat-to-humans/#772a4f27205d
And then there are these days when I get some positive feedback about my BLOG just out of the blue. As you might already know, I am only doing word-of-mouth advertising and no social media activities on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat or the other well known platforms. For every new contact, offering or proposal I am trying to judge/balance the added value for my readers and decide to mention the material or not. As I like good Infographics, here one that even covers one of my preferred topics - lifelong learning and taking different approaches to be or become successful. See the State of the Bootcamp Market Report 2020 at https://careerkarma.com/blog/bootcamp-market-report-2020, interesting insights.
Ensure your employees understand what your brand stands for so they can be your first line of word-of-mouth advertising. -- Simon Mainwaring, Businessman Born: 1967, https://simonmainwaring.com/
P.S.: The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (06-Mar-20) https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/weekly-digest/2020/10-must-read-articles-for-recruiters-09