Breaking it down ...
Picture provided by http://www.incidentalcomics.com/2020/03/the-weight.html
Yesterday just a rumor and today it is already fact, all schools will be closed from next Monday onwards until the end of the Easter holidays, what is 19-Apr-20 in my area of Germany. At work we have the 50/50 rule now for all employees, only half of the team is allowed to be in the office at the same time, the other half stays at home. To guarantee a smooth delivery of services, as Telecommunication is key to offer Homeoffice capabilities for all our customers.
After icehockey last week the German soccer league did stop the game operation immediately today and the Formula 1 is also on hold for an unknown period of time.
As in all crisis situations there are people, who try to benefit from the situation, by offering overpriced protective equipment or by undermining the public's need for information.
- HACKERS ARE USING CORONAVIRUS MAPS TO SPREAD MALWARE https://futurism.com/the-byte/hackers-coronavirus-maps-spread-malware
So watch out and apply common sense.
In the meantime I did get the approval from Management 3.0 to proceed with the mysimpleshow video. I just had to update their logo and to add a Copyright statement with the link to their website. Just in case you are interested, check out my Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBpm5xNdZakdt8nhKEZCZ_Q/videos
Just in case you have now more free time as expected, some interesting material to check out:
- TED Playlist: The fight against viruses https://www.ted.com/playlists/735/the_fight_against_viruses
- How to blow your own horn, without embarrassment or apology https://ideas.ted.com/how-to-blow-your-own-horn-without-embarassment-or-apology/
- A New York simulation showed we weren’t prepared for coronavirus. But it’s not too late to act https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/03/covid-19-coronavirus-new-york-simulation-lessons-not-too-late-to-act/
- How to Eat an Elephant (Or Tackle Most Any Big, Huge, Enormous Project) https://corymiller.com/how-to-eat-an-elephant-or-tackle-most-any-big-huge-enormous-project/