Creative choices ...
Schools are closed, kids stay at home and parents are asked by their companies or forced by the caring situation to do Homeoffice. All physical social interaction should be reduced to an absolute minimum and more and more virtual interaction comes into the picture.
How to keep the kids busy learning for school and motivated during the next 5-6 weeks at home? How to stay connected with the family and friends? There are many solutions already available and some of them are even for free now, due to the Coronavirus situation. Some examples:
- Kahoot! delivers engaging learning to billions. https://kahoot.com/
- Best Web Conferencing Software https://www.capterra.com/web-conferencing-software/
- Homeschooling in Zeiten von Corona (mainly German) https://www.linkedin.com/in/verenapausder/detail/recent-activity/posts/
- HOME SCHOOLING DURING THE NOVEL CORONA VIRUS. https://makingenglishfun.com/2020/02/15/home-schooling-during-the-novel-corona-virus/
- Homeschool for Free https://onlypassionatecuriosity.com/category/free-educational-materials/
Even Jurgen Appelo is offering a qualification, not a certification during the time, when he has to stay at home, as there are no key note speeches at conferences or trainings scheduled in the moment. Might be an opportunity to look at?
Qualified Agility & Innovation Professional https://shiftup.work/qualification/
The secret of getting ahead is getting started. -- Mark Twain, American - Author November 30, 1835 - April 21, 1910, https://www.biography.com/writer/mark-twain