A thank you note and some more ...
One of several pictures about the same topic, the staff in the hospitals can only do their work properly, when we follow the rules to keep social distancing. Besides the hospital staff also a big thank you to all other people, who are taking care that we can still live an almost normal life, only impacted by the government restrictions currently in place.
Disasters and crises bring out the best in us https://ideas.ted.com/disasters-and-crises-bring-out-the-best-in-us/
You might remember some month ago, when criminal gangs were stealing any kind of metal during the night, because the price was so high and it seemed to be a lucrative business. Now people do fist fights for toilet paper and you can buy greater volumes only in the darknet. Crazy times, asking for crazy solutions https://howmuchtoiletpaper.com/ 😉.
Some more serious links about the topic:
- Social Distance: The Game https://socialdistancegame.com/
- Why you must act now https://covidactnow.org/
- Coronavirus Is Serious, But Panic Is Optional https://www.thatseemsimportant.com/mental-health/headlines-media-panic-pandemic/
- CORONA crisis: What could it lead to? 4 scenarios for your strategy (PART 1) https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/corona-crisis-what-could-lead-4-scenarios-your-part-1-pero-micic-phd/
And some more helpful hacks:
- THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO FACILITATING REMOTE WORKSHOPS https://mural.co/ebook
- PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT WORK FOR 10 MINUTES https://leadershipfreak.blog/2020/03/20/please-stop-talking-about-work-for-10-minutes/
- The Pomodoro Technique (time management) https://youtu.be/VFW3Ld7JO0w
You've got to know what you want. This is central to acting on your intentions. When you know what you want, you realize that all there is left then is time management. You'll manage your time to achieve your goals because you clearly know what you're trying to achieve in your life. -- Patch Adams, American - Author Born: May 28, 1945, https://www.patchadams.org/