One World: Together At Home • April 18, 2020
Picture by Global Citizen at https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/connect/togetherathome/
Together At Home • April 18
A global broadcast & digital special to support frontline healthcare workers and the WHO.
Will be beneficial for all involved parties, note it down in you calendar 👍. #StayHome - Stay Safe and Healthy.
Some interesting material to look at:
- Really interesting numbers - Mapping How Much Money Governments Are Injecting into their Countries To Fight Coronavirus https://howmuch.net/articles/worlds-economic-programs-against-coronavirus
- Ranked: The 100 Most Spoken Languages Around the World https://www.visualcapitalist.com/100-most-spoken-languages/
- TED Playlist: Why tech needs diversity https://www.ted.com/playlists/714/why_tech_needs_diversity
- 13 THINGS MENTALLY STRONG PEOPLE DON'T DO by Amy Morin | Core Message https://youtu.be/_SzvtJMrXx0
- Managing Stress and Emotions When Working Remotely https://sloanreview.mit.edu/article/managing-stress-and-emotions-when-working-remotely/
- Management 3.0’s Top Six Remote Working Blogs https://management30.com/blog/management-3-0s-top-six-remote-working-blogs/
- Gita Cargo Follower https://youtu.be/Fgu5XFJ1a4I
No matter who we are or what we look like or what we may believe, it is both possible and, more importantly, it becomes powerful to come together in common purpose and common effort. -- Oprah Winfrey, American - Entertainer Born: January 29, 1954, https://www.britannica.com/biography/Oprah-Winfrey