Don't waste your time ...
Picture by The Counseling Teacher at https://thecounselingteacher.com/2020/04/how-to-relieve-anxiety-during-times-of-uncertainty.html and Carrie Stephens Art at https://creativemarket.com/CarrieStephensArt
Why should you waste your time and thinking with stuff/topics you cannot control or influence anyway? Does not make any sense. ReThink and ReFocus on things you can control, is worth the effort and much more beneficial 😉. The Counseling Teacher website is even offering an editable version of the picture, for personal adjustments.
A quote that fits to the control topic and goes well with the current situation:
To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him. -- Buddha, Leader 563 BC - 483 BC, https://www.britannica.com/biography/Buddha-founder-of-Buddhism
Tomorrow is Good Friday, a so called quiet bank holiday - no events, no parties, no dancing, no nothing - pretty much the same like the last 3 - 4 weeks. Even churches are now working remotely and offer streaming services for their believers. Might be a new way to reach a broader audience for the future, service on demand 😉. After any crisis so far, there was an upturn afterwards, with new ideas and a lot of progress. We will find out shortly ...
- Surviving Social Isolation for Your Personality Type https://www.16personalities.com/articles/surviving-social-isolation-for-your-personality-type
- Threat, Stress, and Panic: Your Personality Traits Are Key to Handling Crisis https://www.16personalities.com/articles/threat-stress-and-panic-your-personality-traits-are-key-to-handling-crisis
- The Pandemic Economy: What are Shoppers Buying Online During COVID-19? https://www.visualcapitalist.com/shoppers-buying-online-ecommerce-covid-19/
- A Longtime Remote Company Shares the Roadmap for Successful WFH https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/work-flexibility/2020/how-to-navigate-four-stages-of-remote-work
- THE 4C’S OF ACCOUNTABILITY THAT INCREASE PERFORMANCE AND LOWER STRESS https://leadershipfreak.blog/2020/04/09/the-4cs-of-accountability-that-increase-performance-and-lower-stress/
- How to be a great leader during an agile transformation https://medium.com/path-pattern/how-to-be-a-great-leader-during-an-agile-transformation-15e65e0e437f
- A test for leaders: Creating certainty amid uncertainty https://www.strategy-business.com/blog/A-test-for-leaders-Creating-certainty-amid-uncertainty?gko=e653b