Read or listen to -- a BOOK ...
Once again a great picture from Grant Snider and Incidental Comics, always with the right topic at the right time, http://www.incidentalcomics.com/2020/04/stay-at-home-reading.html
Besides looking into a lot of different sources and blogs as basis for interesting content in my BLOG, I am currently reading Jurgen Appelo's new book Startup, Scaleup, Screwup, see https://startup-scaleup-screwup.com/, offering a lot of interesting perspectives.
If your book shelf does not offer enough new ideas, just check these lists. Might be some helpful stuff for you? Always good to learn from other people.
- The 20 Best Motivational Books to Read in 2020 https://www.developgoodhabits.com/motivational-books/
- The 100 Best Business Books of All Time https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/10571.The_100_Best_Business_Books_of_All_Time
- The 31 most influential books ever written about business https://www.businessinsider.de/international/influential-business-books/
- The Best Business Books of All Time: 15 Books Every Entrepreneur Needs to Read https://bootstrappingecommerce.com/best-business-books/
Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are. -- Mason Cooley, http://fixquotes.com/authors/mason-cooley.htm
And some other forward looking material to check out:
- 24 character strengths that exist in every individual https://posproject.org/character-strengths/
- DESPACITO Dancing and Playing By Foot Piano https://youtu.be/3BDUVh0j-y4
- Tom Gauld is documenting his process in three volumes https://www.newscientist.com/article/2234286-tom-gauld-is-documenting-his-process-in-three-volumes/
- Guardians of the Planet - 16 Women Environmentalists You Should Know https://www.amightygirl.com/blog?p=11863
- Beyond coronavirus: The path to the next normal https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/healthcare-systems-and-services/our-insights/beyond-coronavirus-the-path-to-the-next-normal