The week 17-2020 highlights ...
Picture seen in an Oxford Leadership https://www.oxfordleadership.com/ post on LinkedIn.
A great picture that pays respect to the system relevant hospital staff during the Corona crisis. Daily evening clapping in several countries is one way of showing respect, but we should not forget that there is much more to be taken into account, good education, much more salary and an ongoing appreciation and motivation to find enough people doing this job, not only in the current situation. There was a discussion about an one time payment for nursing staff, but in the meantime it has become quiet therefore, unbelievable 👎.
Starting tomorrow everybody has to wear a face mask during shopping and by using public transport in Germany. As there is not enough medical equipment available or it should be dedicated to system relevant staff only, do-it-yourself (DIY) Face or as we call it Community masks are the latest trend:
- How to Make Face Masks for Yourself and Hospitals During the Coronavirus Shortage https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/health/a31902442/how-to-make-medical-face-masks/
- Four Easy Ways to Make a No-Sew Face Mask https://www.bhg.com/crafts/sewing/how-to-make-a-face-mask/
Last Friday we had the 2nd Friday Afternoon Drink with Jurgen Appelo from the Agility & Innovation Qualification Program, https://shiftup.work/qualification/. An interesting group of participants from several countries, giving good insights into their jobs and the current Corona situation around the world. I am making good progress and looking forward to new articles, videos, presentations and exercises.
Coming Friday is a bank holiday in Germany - May day - and we have scheduled another family video conference for the afternoon. Just 4 working days this week 😉. Have fun and stay safe.
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (24-Apr-20) https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/weekly-digest/2020/10-must-read-articles-for-recruiters-15
- TED Playlist: How to sustain meaningful relationships (near and far) https://www.ted.com/playlists/739/how_to_sustain_meaningful_relationships_near_and_far
- These 25 Technology Trends Will Define The Next Decade https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2020/04/20/these-25-technology-trends-will-define-the-next-decade/#7c8edd9329e3
- How Artificial Intelligence, IoT And Big Data Can Save The Bees https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2020/04/22/how-artificial-intelligence-iot-and-big-data-can-save-the-bees/#64f044751d9e