Use free time for some learning ...
Thanks to Tanmay Vora for a new article and sketchnote at http://qaspire.com/2020/04/15/lockdown-learning-or-lifelong-learning/
In a business call today we all agreed that during the lockdown work is not going down, but up as nobody expected. Okay we are saving the daily commute, but we are getting up later and do more life-work balance and its merging. In summary we reach a higher productivity level, as unplanned social interaction is nearly missing completely.
Our Minister of Labour already came up with the proposal to introduce a general right for Homeoffice, might be an idea to discuss, but it is not the core government responsibility and we have other higher priority topics to fix. Digital Transformation in schools is only one. Anyway, if you have some spare time to spend for yourself, try learning something new 😉:
- Training Companies Offering Free Products and Services During the Coronavirus Pandemic https://trainingindustry.com/training-companies-offering-free-coronavirus-products-and-services/
- 28+ Free Online Courses Being Offered During the Coronavirus Pandemic https://parade.com/1014515/jessicasager/free-online-courses/
- #StayHome: Best Free Online Courses to Upskill Yourself During COVID-19 Work From Home https://www.news18.com/news/tech/best-free-online-courses-to-upskill-yourself-during-covid-19-work-from-home-days-2547737.html
- Harvard University: Free Online Courses https://online-learning.harvard.edu/catalog/free
- How to help employees learn new skills amid a crisis https://www.strategy-business.com/article/How-to-help-employees-learn-new-skills-amid-a-crisis?gko=836fb
... and many more ...
Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. -- Socrates, Greek - Philosopher 469 BC - 399 BC, https://www.history.com/topics/ancient-history/socrates
- TED Playlist: Future-forward thoughts on tech https://www.ted.com/playlists/681/future_forward_thoughts_on_tech
- The COVID-19 pandemic has changed education forever. This is how https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/04/coronavirus-education-global-covid19-online-digital-learning
- Thoughts on “I’m bored” https://seths.blog/2020/04/thoughts-on-im-bored/