Your Words Create Your Reality ...
“Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.”
Today in two very different situations the headline "Your Words Create Your Reality" came up. In the morning during the weekly - Active Player Meetup with Jurgen Appelo https://jurgenappelo.com/about/ - when we did discuss the need for Backlogs and how to handle it. Later in the afternoon during our OneTeam - #SPIRIT Standup meeting, when we did discuss about the topic of working with virtual teams in India. You have to be careful with words.
- Watch Your Words: 8 Ways to Choose Your Words More Carefully https://www.lifeoptimizer.org/2011/08/17/watch-your-words/
- Your Words Create Your Reality https://margiewarrell.com/your-words-create-your-reality/
"People in their handlings of affairs often fail when they are about to succeed. If one remains as careful at the end as he was at the beginning, there will be no failure." -- Lao Tzu, https://www.famousphilosophers.org/lao-tzu/
Some more interesting material to look at, not 100% matching the topic:
- The Elephant In The Room https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/elephant-room-stuart-quinney/
- How Austin Louis Makes Hand-Sketched Videos https://www.verbaltovisual.com/how-austin-louis-makes-hand-sketched-videos/
- TED Playlist: The beauty of strangers https://www.ted.com/playlists/413/the_beauty_of_strangers
- Seth's Blog : Cost and value https://seths.blog/2020/05/cost-and-value/
P.S.: Only 3,527 readers to go. As we had nearly 4k readers this week it should be happening next week Thursday or Friday under best circumstances 👍. Looking forward to it 😉.