My week 20-2020 summary
"Modern Agile is a community for people interested in uncovering better ways of getting awesome results. It leverages wisdom from many industries, is principle driven and framework free." -- Joshua Kerievsky, https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshuakerievsky/
Interested in a 68 minute key note speech about the Modern Agile topic, see here
https://www.agilealliance.org/resources/videos/modern-agile/. Agile Alliance is offering a lot more material and videos about Agile and related topics, just check out their webpage. The video was part of my weekend assignment for my Qualification program.
Next week we have a 4 days working week, as Thursday is a bank holiday, Ascension Day and Father's Day in Germany. A 4 day work week, could be a forward looking model, as more and more people are discussing 80% homeoffice right now. No commutes anymore and a higher productivity could lead to it. we will see in the coming month.
Just in case you have some spare time, check this out:
- Examples Of Real Sprint Goals https://medium.com/the-liberators/examples-of-real-sprint-goals-670f917ba2cd
- 4 Ways to Build Trust in Remote Teams https://medium.com/the-crossover-cast/4-ways-to-build-trust-in-remote-teams-c0b2dbb4703f
- Product Backlog Management: what must a Product Owner avoid? https://medium.com/serious-scrum/product-backlog-management-what-must-a-product-owner-avoid-d6005b1cd8a2
- Working from home: Average productivity loss of remote work is 1% https://www.zdnet.com/article/the-average-productivity-loss-of-remote-work-is-1/
- Back to Back Drawing Game for Kids & Adults - Drawing On My Back (Good team building idea, only works F2F) https://youtu.be/EqsL64uk1Q4
P.S.: Only 2,385 readers to go, the coming week is the week 😉👍.