The week 21-2020 highlights ...
Picture provided by https://www.lifehack.org/about
The last week was all about CHANGE ...
Changing from 200k to 300k overall readers and a new weekly reader record. My summary of key topics did cover CHANGE Management, as well as the supporting links.
During my last week at work CHANGE was also a key topic. A great learning curve during the #SPIRIT online workshop. I thought everything was well prepared and reduced to an easy to understand level, but there was still a lot of room for misunderstanding. Getting six participants straight aligned did take some time. In the end we did come to a really good result, given the fact that we only had 50% of the time reserved for a F2F workshop, this was a great achievement 👍. Well done team ...
During the weekly phone call with my parents this morning my mother did congratulate me for passing the 300k overall reader milestone and wanted once again to know, who are all the one-time, some-time and every-time readers of my BLOG? A good question that I still cannot answer, as I do not know!! BUT just in case you are interested to get all three eBooks, a summary of all my BLOG posts since July 2016 in PDF format, please let me know via email to email@example.com. If you get in contact with me, I would know some names out of the anonymous number of readers 😉, your choice ...
The last CHANGE topic of the week was a colleague, who did ask me for some Change Management coaching, as she has to deploy a new operating model to the combined teams in the near future. I did provide her the three change management links from 22-May-20 and asked her to watch the Iceberg video with her young daughter, she is still in kindergarten age. Young kids give direct, open and honest feedback and tend to get the key story really fast. Definitely an interesting learning experience, to see the story with the kid's eyes. And getting clarity about your own personal way to handle change, will help and is a prerequisite to support others during their change journey. See the Kubler Ross Change Curve Model at https://daniellock.com/change-management-models/#Kubler%20Ross%20Change%20Curve%20Model for example.
As getting to know new stuff is one way to initiate a CHANGE, here some examples:
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (22-May-20) https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/weekly-digest/2020/10-must-read-articles-for-recruiters-18
- How To Prepare For A Post-Coronavirus Job Market https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2020/05/18/how-to-prepare-for-a-post-coronavirus-job-market/#4cf8e72e2f53
- How Google Design Sprint works https://medium.com/pm101/design-sprints-at-google-85ff62fed5f8
- How a Millennial Prime Minister Is Leading Finland Through Crisis https://www.vogue.com/article/millennial-prime-minister-leading-finland-through-crisis
- The rise of telemedicine: How COVID-19 is fundamentally changing healthcare for all of us https://medium.com/solv/the-rise-of-telemedicine-how-covid-19-is-fundamentally-changing-healthcare-for-all-of-us-ad153eb43839
- 8 Secrets of Effective Collaboration with a Remote Team https://medium.com/datadriveninvestor/8-secrets-of-effective-collaboration-with-a-remote-team-5afbed746e56
- Adam Grant Picks 15 New Leadership Books for a Summer in a Quarantine https://marker.medium.com/adam-grant-picks-15-new-leadership-books-for-a-summer-in-a-quarantine-1c4f6b46d7bf
- Icebreaker questions: Why they matter and how to do them well https://www.parabol.co/blog/icebreaker-questions-how-to-do-them-well
The most underrated Icebreaker ever ... "So, how's Life??" -- Himanshu Goswami, https://www.yourquote.in/himanshu-goswami-k6ve/quotes