Pay attention to your communication ...
Another great picture by https://www.thefemalelead.com/
We start to learn to communicate when we are just born and especially through role models, e.g. from our parents or siblings. But we are sometimes missing the necessary sensitivity, as communication is changing over time. Three examples below:
- What is Nonviolent Communication? https://www.nonviolentcommunication.com/
- Gender-inclusive language https://www.un.org/en/gender-inclusive-language/index.shtml
- A Guide to Bias-Free Communications http://academicaffairs.ucsd.edu/_files/aps/adeo/Article_Guide_to_Bias-Free_Communications.pdf
"Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -- Robert Frost, American - Poet March 26, 1874 - January 29, 1963, https://www.robertfrost.org/
"Of all of our inventions for mass communication, pictures still speak the most universally understood language." -- Walt Disney, American - Cartoonist December 5, 1901 - December 15, 1966, https://www.biography.com/business-figure/walt-disney
Today is a historical day - If all goes according to plan — and the weather plays along — two NASA astronauts will hitch a ride on board a Crew Dragon spacecraft to the International Space Station, from NASA’s Kennedy Space Center. More details see:
- How to watch SpaceX's historic Demo-2 astronaut launch live today https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-watch-spacexs-historic-demo-2-astronaut-launch-live-today/
- Here’s How to Watch SpaceX Launch NASA Astronauts Into Orbit https://futurism.com/watch-spacex-crew-dragon-launch-nasa-astronauts
Good luck and a successful mission to all involved parties ...