About mindset ...
I found an interesting article about growth mindset for kids today - How to Help Your Child Uncover Their Hidden Genius - https://thriveglobal.com/stories/how-to-help-your-child-uncover-their-hidden-genius/.
It mentiones "Dr. Carol Dweck, one of the world’s leading researchers in the field of personality, social psychology and developmental psychology, wrote in her bestseller book, Mindset that words have powers." Some more details about Dr. Dweck here:
- Dr. Dweck: Promoting a Culture of Ongoing Learning and Growth https://www.mindsetworks.com/about-us/default
- Mindset Works’ Blog: Cultivating Growth Mindsets https://blog.mindsetworks.com/
Due to the Coronavirus situation a lot of Fixed Mindset people have been forced into a new, unknown situation, more towards a Growth Mindset behavior. Some will be able to adapt, a lot of other people are eager to return to the original state before the virus.
- When Will Life Return to Normal? https://www.visualcapitalist.com/life-return-to-normal-covid-19/
- How People and Companies Feel About Working Remotely https://www.visualcapitalist.com/how-people-and-companies-feel-about-working-remotely/
"We like to think of our champions and idols as superheroes who were born different from us. We don’t like to think of them as relatively ordinary people who made themselves extraordinary." – Carol Dweck
- These are the World Economic Forum's Technology Pioneers of 2020 https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/technology-pioneers-2020/
- HOW TO DEAL WITH TOXIC COMPLAINERS: BOBBY BLACK-HOLE https://leadershipfreak.blog/2020/06/17/how-to-deal-with-toxic-complainers-bobby-black-hole/
- Animation: The Entire History of Tesla in 5 Minutes https://www.visualcapitalist.com/animation-history-of-tesla-5-minutes/