The week 25-2020 highlights ...
Technology change over 53 years, less seems to be more or integration is key.
Yesterday evening we did watch the MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL film and had a discussion about it during breakfast today. The film is just 45 years old and a lot of fun. Just in case you do not know, what I am talking about or need some more insights, see https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-swallows-coconuts-rabbits-black-knight for example. But be careful, British humour is very special 🙃👍.
When you talk about cinema and films you quickly come to George Lucas and Star Wars. And to one of the key questions, why George Lucas started Star Wars with Episode 4? Any idea or do you know already? Check The real reason George Lucas started Star Wars with Episode 4, https://www.looper.com/179186/the-real-reason-george-lucas-started-star-wars-with-episode-4/.
Looking forward to a busy week next week and nice and hot weather, the just started Summer is already in full swing in our region. Just in case you need a distraction or have some time to relax and cool down, have a look:
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (19-Jun-20) https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/weekly-digest/2020/10-must-read-articles-for-recruiters-21
- INCIDENTAL COMICS: Stillness http://www.incidentalcomics.com/2020/06/stillness.html
- Visualizing the True Size of Land Masses from Largest to Smallest https://www.visualcapitalist.com/visualizing-the-true-size-of-land-masses-from-largest-to-smallest/
- List of 300 positive words https://agelessinvesting.com/positive-words/
- 21 Powerful Images Of Black Dads In Action https://www.essence.com/love/black-fathers-with-kids-fathers-day-2020/
- 9 Bikes That Are Far From Normal https://youtu.be/fXh9RBJzzC8
- The Most Complicated Trickshot Ever (Rube Goldberg Machine Screenlink) | Creezy https://youtu.be/0lz8_aaKNXA
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” -- Mark Twain, https://www.biography.com/writer/mark-twain