The week 27-2020 highlights ...
Found on LinkedIn in a https://www.linkedin.com/in/andres-santiago-pihera-09a08b6b/ post.
Covered a lot of different topics this week and even had a cause to celebrate, a new 5 week average of weekly readers record 😉. Besides. that I did proceed with my qualification https://shiftup.work/qualification/ and listened to a webinar about Jobs-to-be-Done, see https://www.slideshare.net/ShiftupWork/shiftup-exclusive-explorer-webinar-find-the-jobtobedone-pains-gains-needs-and-wants, for more details.
The reorganization at work was finally approved and now the top down communication starts, until everybody knows where to go and end up. Due to the holiday season it will possibly last until early September, before the change is implemented.
Tuesday I will host another online #SPIRIT workshop and maybe even participate this time, depending on the number of people who will join. We definitely will have a better technology support, as I found a way to make the counter visible for everybody during the team sessions 😉.
Some supporting material to make Monday your day:
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (03-Jul-20) https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/weekly-digest/2020/10-must-read-articles-for-recruiters-23
- The Smart Cities Of The Future: 5 Ways Technology Is Transforming Our Cities https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2020/07/02/the-smart-cities-of-the-future-5-ways-technology-is-transforming-our-cities
- TED Playlist: The gender spectrum https://www.ted.com/playlists/459/the_gender_spectrum?utm_source=newsletter_daily
- TED’s summer culture list: 114 podcasts, books, TV shows, movies and more to nourish you https://ideas.ted.com/teds-summer-culture-list-114-podcasts-books-tv-shows-movies-and-more-to-nourish-you/
- Career advice for a changing world https://www.strategy-business.com/article/Career-advice-for-a-changing-world
"I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." -- Michael Jordan, https://www.biography.com/athlete/michael-jordan