Give to inspire others to give ...
Headline taken from Simon Sinek's Notes to Inspire: "Don't give to get. Give to inspire others to give." See https://simonsinek.com/
When you have too much pictures to choose from you have two choices. Take none or all. I decided for ALL today 😉, as you can see.
Did you already do the Winnie the Pooh and Star Wars Pathology Test, as proposed in my last Sunday post? My strongest results were Rabbit and R2-D2, what an interesting combination 🙃, when you remember the characters from the films.
If you are looking for a more "serious" collection of FREE PERSONALITY TESTS, see My
new business page at https://www.rethinkandfocus.com/435958304 (bottom of the page). Just an idea, there are much more in the Internet.
Below some interesting material for a summer week that just started:
- Read Smarter This Summer with the Next Big Idea Club’s 6 Season Finalists https://nextbigideaclub.com/read-smarter-summer-next-big-idea-clubs-6-season-finalists/24221/
- Charting the Massive Scale of the Digital Cloud https://www.visualcapitalist.com/massive-scale-of-cloud/
- 6 Tactics for Effectively Building Diversity and Inclusion https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/diversity/2020/tactics-for-effectively-building-diversity-and-inclusion
- Redefining employee experience: How to create a “new normal” https://www.strategy-business.com/blog/Redefining-employee-experience-How-to-create-a-new-normal
- HOW TO MAKE WORKING FROM HOME WORK https://leadershipfreak.blog/2020/07/14/how-to-make-working-from-home-work/
"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy”. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life." -- John Lennon, https://www.biography.com/musician/john-lennon