The greatest risk, is to take no risk at all ...
Had a great day today. A nice bicycle ride in the morning, then a small lunch at the local golf course restaurant. Great to park two bicycles between all the large cars on the parking lot 😉. Back home I could celebrate another new weekly reader record, as the status email is arriving any Friday afternoon. The new record is 6,380 unbelievable and, what a great achievement. Thanks a lot to you for being part of this experience.
In the afternoon I had two sessions with Jurgen Appelo for the qualification program. First the weekly Active Player Meetup and then a webinar about Building an Innovation Funnel: adaptive portfolio management. The webinar covered topics like Conway's Law and Dr. Robert G. Cooper's innovation management.
"Any organization that designs a system (defined broadly) will produce a design whose structure is a copy of the organization's communication structure." -- Conway's law, http://melconway.com/Home/Conways_Law.html
- Slideshare: Conways Law & Continuous Delivery https://www.slideshare.net/allankellynet/conways-law-continuous-delivery
- Dr. Robert G. Cooper http://bobcooper.ca/
Some more interesting material for the weekend, especially the NIKE spot is worth checking. A really great piece of work from yesterday:
- You Can't Stop Us | Nike https://youtu.be/WA4dDs0T7sM
- What Is the One, Powerful Leadership Behavior Innovative Teams Need? https://medium.com/serious-scrum/what-is-the-one-powerful-leadership-behavior-innovative-teams-need-22f79023265a
- Fairphone: Digging for change https://www.fairphone.com/en/2020/06/25/digging-for-change/
- The Best Leadership Links to Read Right Now https://conantleadership.com/best-leadership-links-july-2020/
Have a great weekend and thanks again for being my reader 🙂👍.