My week 36-2020 summary
I had the weekly phone call with my mother today and we once again did cover the number of weekly readers topic 🙂. She is very much interested, where all these readers are coming from and I told her I will be thinking about a solution. Easier said than done, because there is not an easy solution available, especially when you do not really know, what you are searching for. The keyword is membership maps for example.
In order to protect your privacy and to avoid sharing any too detailed information, the following proposal that is absolutely voluntary.
- If you have a Google account, you are invited to add your city and country to the following map - https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1uFj8QA3xbEOvprsHIURNEwmFSAfkNXuu&usp=sharing. Write down city and country name in the line with the search symbol (magnifier), when it is found just - Add to map -and you are done.
- If you do not have a Google account, you can just add City and Country name to the following document - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uiCzhkfbyyQKku-chSsIpGUA6Eo0P_0q5NJLSmZyhHo/edit?usp=sharing. Add the information, wait 3 seconds and you are done, will be saved automatically.
- If you are not interested at all to join this membership mapping approach, nothing to do and worry about 😉👍.
Over the weekend I did some Exercises for my Shiftup: Qualified Agility & Innovation Professional qualification https://shiftup.work/qualification/, a lot of interesting stuff. If you want to have a look or give it a try, it has free access at https://airtable.com/shr0jLLaOgJiEWi86/tblIH6yVTMHcAnQaW. Looking forward to the official 1st graduation meeting coming Friday.
Enjoy the next week, I will definitely do it 🤪:
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (04-Sep-20) https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/weekly-digest/2020/10-must-read-articles-for-recruiters-this-week04
- TED: My secret to staying focused under pressure https://www.ted.com/talks/russell_wilson_my_secret_to_staying_focused_under_pressure
P.S.: Would be great, if you are joining the membership mapping approach, as described above. Thanks a lot in advance.