Being self-confident ...
Picture provided by https://www.linkedin.com/company/european-leadership/
Trust yourself and others will follow. Be open for new stuff and influences, never give up learning 😉👍.
"Success is when reality catches up to our imagination." -- Simon Sinek (Notes to Inspire from yesterday), https://simonsinek.com/notes-to-inspire/
Since yesterday there was no new volunteer to share city and country, to improve my global membership/BLOG-reader map, if you are willing and interested to support check out my 06-Sep-20 BLOG post. Thanks a lot in advance, very much appreciated 🙂.
In the mindset of - being open for new stuff and influences, never giving up learning - some interesting material I found today:
- The Gemba Walk: Identify Improvements at ‘The Place where Value is Created’ https://kanbanzone.com/2020/the-gemba-walk-identify-improvements-at-the-place-where-value-is-created/
- Autonomy and Structure with OKRs: How a company without managers gets where they need to go. https://www.whatmatters.com/articles/managerless-companies-okrs/
- My Big List of Agility, Innovation, and Leadership Topics (very helpful details from Jurgen Appelo, worth checking) https://noop.nl/2020/09/my-big-list-of-agility-innovation-and-leadership-topics.html
- How companies can transform information into insight https://www.strategy-business.com/article/How-companies-can-transform-information-into-insight
- Two Simple Emails Can Stop Your Boss From Micromanaging You Remotely https://www.forbes.com/sites/markmurphy/2020/05/22/two-simple-emails-can-stop-your-boss-from-micromanaging-you-remotely
P.S.: As I am a strong believer of going back to the original source of an information, a quick comment to my BLOG post from 08-Apr-20. I shared an infographic about The 100 Most Spoken Languages Around the World. The original source can be found here: https://word.tips/100-most-spoken-languages/ 👍