Culture Code ...
"Culture is to recruiting as product is to marketing." -- The HubSpot Culture Code, https://network.hubspot.com/culture-code/, a 128 pages slide deck full of great information and thoughts. Worth reading and reusing, this material made my day today 😀👍.
My 1st workshop of the Startup-Week in Duesseldorf https://startupwoche-dus.de/en/ was today about Agile Leadership:
- Presented by the MAERA GmbH from Cologne, https://maera.de/ (only in German)
- Good coverage of the Agile Mindset - Commitment, Focus, Courage, Openness and Respect
- Agile Leadership: Manager versus Leader, Servant Leadership
- Agile Ways-of-Working: Adapt & Inspect, run several iterations
- The learning organization: Try & Learn in e.g. regular retrospectives
- Besides content we did learn something about useful tools and how to run these kind of workshops remotely:
In summary a great learning experience, thanks to Monique and Christian for being our host 👍.
- Foods That Fuel Your Brain https://www.ccl.org/articles/leading-effectively-articles/foods-that-fuel-your-brain/
- How to Work with PMs, A Cheat Sheet for Designers https://medium.com/the-year-of-the-looking-glass/how-to-work-with-pms-3e852d5eccf5
- Do you take things personally? (And who doesn’t?) Here’s how to stop https://ideas.ted.com/do-you-take-things-personally-and-who-doesnt-heres-how-to-stop/
- Court Jesters: An Endangered Species https://fuehrung-erfahren.de/en/2020/09/court-jesters-an-endangered-species/
- WHY WE KEEP FIXING THE SAME PROBLEM: LESSONS FROM THE ICEMAKER https://leadershipfreak.blog/2020/09/14/why-we-keep-fixing-the-same-problem-lessons-from-the-icemaker/
P.S.: Want to improve my global membership/BLOG-reader map? See my 06-Sep-20 post how to participate in sharing your city and country. Thanks a lot in advance 😉.