Agile Change Management ...
Celebrating the addition of another Continent to my global membership/BLOG-reader map, thanks to a nice person in Agar, India for being my reader and volunteering to share city and location, very much appreciated. There are more cities, countries and continents to go 😉.
The Agile Change Management workshop today was hosted by Oliver Wuentsch | Agile Coach from redplane in Duesseldorf, https://www.agilecoach.redplane.de/agilelandingpage (only in German). A quick summary of the key topics below:
- It started with the Stacey Matrix, to explain where Agile Change Management is helpful - in the COMPLEX area, https://www.agile-minds.com/when-to-use-waterfall-when-agile/
- Then some basics, always good to remember 🙂:
- Kotter's 8 steps for change, https://www.kotterinc.com/8-steps-process-for-leading-change/
- Kanban for visualizing project management, https://kanbanize.com/kanban-resources/getting-started/what-is-kanban
- Lean Startup Thinking or Lean Change Management, https://leanchange.org/resources/lcm/
- Afterwards some thoughts about Agile Change
- Change without Agile (new tools for example)
- Change to Agile (change the way of working)
- Change within Agile (already using agile principles)
- You need an agile role concept similar to e.g. Scrum, and agile project management in several iterations
- And finally a Minimal Viable Change (MVC) similar to the MVP (minimum viable product)
- Bringing it all together in the The Lean Change Method of Jeff Anderson, https://leanpub.com/leanchangemethod and
the Change Canvas
- Lean Change Canvas — How to Deliver Change Best https://www.plays-in-business.com/lean-change-canvas-how-to-deliver-change-best/
- Lean Change Management – A New Approach To Introduce Changes https://adaptmethodology.com/lean-change-management-new-approach/
- Tools mentioned or used:
Thanks Oliver for being a perfect host, bringing interesting people together for a great topic 👍.
"Bigger does not mean better. But better is how we get bigger." - Simon Sinek, https://www.toolshero.com/toolsheroes/simon-sinek/
TED Playlist: Talks to form better habits https://www.ted.com/playlists/321/talks_to_form_better_habits