Respect for Ruth Bader Ginsburg ...
Picture provided by Oxford Leadership https://www.oxfordleadership.com/ on LinkedIn
In remembrance of and respect for the great champion for gender equality, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg (1933 - 2020).
"Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." -- Ruth Bader Ginsburg, https://www.biography.com/law-figure/ruth-bader-ginsburg
Instead of maintaining the recognition for the outstanding life achievement of Ruth, the US politicians are already battling to fill her place again in the Supreme Court, she deserved better.
"How fortunate I was to be alive and a lawyer when, for the first time in United States history, it became possible to urge, successfully, before legislatures and courts, the equal-citizenship stature of women and men as a fundamental constitutional principle." -- Ruth Bader Ginsburg, https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/ruth-bader-ginsburg-quotes
- TED Playlist: Our brains: predictably irrational https://www.ted.com/playlists/74/our_brains_predictably_irrati
- Basic Income Experiments Around the World https://www.visualcapitalist.com/map-basic-income-experiments-world/
- Goodbye, Open Office? How Workspaces Will Change After Coronavirus https://www.npr.org/local/305/2020/05/19/858865632/goodbye-open-office-how-workspaces-will-change-after-coronavirus
- 3 Steps for Successfully Implementing Change in an Organization https://www.ccl.org/articles/leading-effectively-articles/4-reasons-why-you-fail-at-change/
- Alicia Keys And NFL Partner To Launch $1 Billion Fund To Support Black-Owned Businesses https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbestheculture/2020/09/14/alicia-keys-and-nfl-partner-to-launch-1-billion-fund-to-support-black-owned-businesses/
- 5 Strategies to Make Employees Feel Valued During Periods of Disruption https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/company-culture/2020/strategies-to-make-employees-feel-valued-during-periods-of-disruption
P.S.: Want to improve my global membership/BLOG-reader map? See my 06-Sep-20 post how to participate in sharing your city and country. Thanks a lot in advance 😉.