Open for some tips?
Picture provided by http://entrepreneurshipfacts.com/
On the way to finish the 2nd level of my qualification program, https://shiftup.work/qualification/, I see a lot of different material. If you are interested in details, see "How to Start" at the bottom of the page. Some examples below:
Tools for better thinking https://untools.co/
Episode 01 – Relative Estimation https://youtu.be/d-MaGJSXVUQ
How to make stress your friend https://www.ted.com/talks/kelly_mcgonigal_how_to_make_stress_your_friend
There is many more, have a look on your own 😉. In the last video I mentioned is an interesting statement about stress - You can reduce stress by caring for others - as sharing is caring, my BLOG is a good approach to reduce stress, if required 😎.
- Steve Jobs’s Definition of “Smart” Will Make You Rethink Your Actions https://youtu.be/e46qMomIT8Y
- The Tim Ferriss Show Transcripts: Tobi Lütke (#359) https://tim.blog/2019/02/11/the-tim-ferriss-show-transcripts-tobi-lutke/
- FOUR THINGS YOU HAVE THAT OTHERS DON’T – BUT THEY NEED https://leadershipfreak.blog/2020/09/21/four-things-you-have-that-others-dont-but-they-need/
- Why corporate well-being initiatives need to get personal https://www.strategy-business.com/article/Why-corporate-well-being-initiatives-need-to-get-personal
- TED Playlist: Climate change: Oh, it's real. https://www.ted.com/playlists/78/climate_change_oh_it_s_real
P.S.: Instructions how to extend my global membership/BLOG-reader map are now available via the "Shared Links" button on the main menu. Thanks for your participation in advance 👍.