My week 39-2020 highlights ...
On the left the updated map, now with two locations in the USA. Instructions how to further extend my global membership/BLOG-reader map are now available via the "Shared Links" button on the main menu. Thanks for your participation in advance 👍.
Only 7,441 readers to go until we reach the #400k overall reader milestone. We are getting there, looking forward to it 😎.
As "after the game is before the game", I did start to work on the 3rd level of my qualification program - Qualified Agility & Innovation Professional (QAIP) - https://shiftup.work/qualification/. A lot of fun and interesting material, just two examples below:
- Start-up of You, Visual Summary from Reid Hoffman https://www.slideshare.net/reidhoffman/startup-of-you-visual-summary
- Spotify Squad framework — Part II https://medium.com/pm101/spotify-squad-framework-part-ii-c5d4b9398c30
Next week will be busy with 4 days training for our whole team (90+ people), to get a SAFe for Teams Practitioner certification and to get prepared for our merged project start in late October. https://www.scaledagile.com/certification/courses/safe-for-teams/. The current Sprint will be on hold for one week, as our India team has the training in the morning and the German team in the afternoon. Friday 02-Oct-20 is a bank holiday in India, https://www.officeholidays.com/holidays/india/mahatma-gandhi-birthday and Saturday in Germany, https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/germany/german-unity-day. Have a great week and some fun 🤔👍:
- TED: 3 lessons on decision-making from a poker champion https://www.ted.com/talks/liv_boeree_3_lessons_on_decision_making_from_a_poker_champion
- INCIDENTAL COMICS - Words and Pictures by Grant Snider: Limits http://www.incidentalcomics.com/2020/09/limits.html
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (25-Sep-20) https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/weekly-digest/2020/10-must-read-articles-for-recruiters-this-week06
- The 4 Top Artificial Intelligence Trends For 2021 https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2020/09/21/the-4-top-artificial-intelligence-trends-for-2021
- 12 Life Lessons From Ruth Bader Ginsburg https://www.forbes.com/sites/shelleyzalis/2020/09/25/12-life-lessons-from-ruth-bader-ginsberg/#100d0be62625
"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." --Theodore Roosevelt, https://www.history.com/topics/us-presidents/theodore-roosevelt