Great, what is possible ...
Picture shared by Anthony J James on LinkedIn today, https://www.linkedin.com/in/ajjames/
Just 4,657 readers to go to reach the next big milestone at #400k overall readers in my BLOG. Great, what is possible ...
Same with the picture on the left. Assume you would have been there 1956 and did show the audience the 1TB storage? Everybody would be looking for your time machine or UFO round the corner 😉.
I did finish my article for the Agile Blog at work. Headline was "Leave your personal comfort zone". Like in a plane, where you put on the oxygen mask yourself before you help others - it is the same for personal change. You have to start with yourself and gather some experience with changes in life, before you can be helpful for your colleagues. Here the key statements from the article:
- There are leadership roles in the agile world, https://www.scaledagileframework.com/lean-agile-leadership/
- When you know the WHY for a change, write down the WHAT in a Lean-Change-Canvas for example, https://www.plays-in-business.com/lean-change-canvas-how-to-deliver-change-best/
- For the HOW, make use of a Personal Kanban board, https://youtu.be/ZG6IDTHJ-bg
- Manage your personal change towards the agile world like an agile project 👍
"Working hard for something we don't care about is called stress. Working hard for something we love is called passion." -- Simon Sinek, https://simonsinek.com/about/simon-sinek
- 10 Creative Job Posts and Ads That Will Inspire Yours https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/job-descriptions/2020/creative-job-posts-and-ads-that-will-inspire-yours
- Captivating Leadership Links to Read Right Now https://conantleadership.com/captivating-leadership-links-sep-2020/
- 10 PRINCIPLES OF ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE https://www.strategy-business.com/feature/10-Principles-of-Organizational-Culture
- How Mindfulness Empowers Us: An Animation Narrated by Sharon Salzberg https://youtu.be/vzKryaN44ss
- RISE ABOVE LOUSY TEAMWORK: 7 COMPETENCIES OF TEAMS THAT WORK https://leadershipfreak.blog/2020/10/01/7-competencies-of-teams-that-work/
P.S.: Instructions how to extend my global membership/BLOG-reader map are now available via the "Shared Links" button on the main menu. Thanks for your participation in advance 👍.