Learn from experts ...
Great sketchnote by Tanmay Vora, see http://qaspire.com/2020/10/04/leading-the-self-in-tough-times-drucker-revisited/
Interested in the discussion of two sketchnote experts about their way of working? See Doug Neill's discussion with Tanmay Vora at https://www.verbaltovisual.com/how-tanmay-vora-creates-viral-sketchnotes/
More about Peter Drucker in THE EFFECTIVE EXECUTIVE by Peter Drucker | Core Message, https://youtu.be/JIWzZHiYPCo
Two great days this week. Yesterday we had the 2nd BREAK session with the OneTeam community at work. Nearly 80 people listening to a presentation about Mindfulness, even doing two exercises. Was very well received and the idea of Cultivating Agile through Mindfulness is worth to be checked out in more detail, https://www2.deloitte.com/au/en/blog/adaptability-blog/2019/cultivating-agile-through-mindfulness.html
Today we had an Openspace (https://www.agilealliance.org/glossary/open-space) event around our #SPIRIT initiative, with a wide variety of interesting topics. From very technical ones over customer centricity towards failure culture was everything covered. I did participate in this kind of format for the 1st time, great learning experience to make use of the crowd intelligence and the expertise already available.
"A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again. But a wise man finds a smart man and learns from him how to avoid the mistake altogether." -- Roy H. Williams, http://www.rhw.com/who-is-roy-h-williams/
- TED Talk: What kids can teach adults about asking for help https://www.ted.com/talks/yeyoon_kim_what_kids_can_teach_adults_about_asking_for_help
- TED Playlist: How to connect with others https://www.ted.com/playlists/367/when_you_re_having_a_hard_time
- The Richest Women in the World (Updated October 2020) https://howmuch.net/articles/wealthiest-women-in-the-world
- HOW HUMBLE LEADERSHIP REALLY WORKS https://leadershipfreak.blog/2020/10/08/how-humble-leadership-really-works/
- Study Shows People Prefer Robot Over Their Boss: 6 Ways To Be A Leader People Prefer https://www.forbes.com/sites/tracybrower/2020/10/07/study-shows-people-prefer-robot-over-their-boss-6-ways-to-be-a-leader-people-prefer/