Changes towards agile leadership ...
Interesting, what kind of pictures you find, when you search for Leadership on Pixabay, https://pixabay.com/images/search/leadership/?pagi=7
After the Sprint planning motivation speech this morning I did work on the preparation of the workshop about Agile Leadership in early Nov-20. We will start with the DISC profile introduction and an ice breaker game (https://discpersonalitytesting.com/blog/what-are-the-four-disc-types/). Participants will have to do the FREE test at home and provide their result before the meeting. We will share only the profile picture with the audience and they have to guess, who is the right match in the team. Sounds like fun 🤪.
2nd part will be a keynote, why a change from the status quo towards Agile Leadership is mandatory. Great manager's behavior (https://rework.withgoogle.com/blog/the-evolution-of-project-oxygen/) and line management responsibility will have to change, when Release Train Engineers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Managers plus self-organized Agile Teams request more accountability (https://www.scaledagile.com/safe-50/). More to come ...
- TED Playlist: The power of collaboration https://www.ted.com/playlists/431/the_power_of_collaboration
- I am Greta. A force of nature https://www.iamgreta.film/
- 10 Best Online Business Courses: Highly Curated By Skill https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulinaguditch/2020/10/12/9-of-the-best-online-business-courses-to-elevate-your-business-skills
- 11 Ways To Beat Procrastination https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/11-ways-beat-procrastination-dr-travis-bradberry/
- 7 Great Ways to Prioritize Your Team’s Wellness https://management30.com/blog/7-great-ways-to-prioritize-your-teams-wellness/
Simon Sinek - Notes to Inspire: (https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/a-bit-of-optimism/id1515385282)
"When we tell people to do their jobs, we get workers. When we trust people to get the job done, we get leaders."
- "Normal" is what the majority does, which is why "different" is so much more interesting.