Open for new ideas and insights ...
Picture provided by https://remoteforeversummit.com/
Looking forward to the Remote Forever Summit 2020, did get my FREE ACCESS PASS today.
"REMOTE FOREVER SUMMIT IS THE #1 ONLINE RESOURCE TO EMPOWER YOU TO HELP YOUR REMOTE TEAMS AND DISTRIBUTED ORGANIZATIONS REMAIN AGILE" with 15 industry experts. Looking forward to 11 - 17-Nov-20 😉.
884 views so far for my SHIFTUP certificate post on LinkedIn yesterday, not bad for one day.
Have fun with some interesting material:
- Leading Change? Start Treating Uncertainty As The New Normal https://www.forbes.com/sites/margiewarrell/2020/10/23/leading-change-start-treating-uncertainty-as-the-new-normal
- Top 5 Communication Skills and How to Improve Them https://blog.smarp.com/top-5-communication-skills-and-how-to-improve-them
- Inclusive Leadership: Steps Your Organization Should Take to Get it Right https://www.ccl.org/articles/leading-effectively-articles/when-inclusive-leadership-goes-wrong-and-how-to-get-it-right/
- Unlocking value with durable teams https://medium.com/ft-product-technology/unlocking-value-with-durable-teams-a70efb435a19
- Why Your Tiny Startup Needs a Code of Conduct & How to Write One https://blog.techinclusion.co/why-your-tiny-startup-needs-a-code-of-conduct-how-to-write-one-d9f674363d5b
- Communication: storytelling, advocacy, stakeholder management https://www.slideshare.net/ShiftupWork/communication-storytelling-advocacy-stakeholder-management/
- TED Playlist: Social Good, Inc. https://www.ted.com/playlists/139/social_good_inc