My week 43-2020 highlights ...
A great week last week 😉👍. Nearly finished my project with the last stakeholder meeting and did get some really good feedback for the work done. The challenge is still to document/communicate all accomplishments in the language of the customer and to translate it into value. We are working on it and have already some good story lines. Final session is the Sprint Review next Tuesday with a Retrospective of the whole team afterwards and as closing ceremony. Next Wednesday the next project phase starts with a 1st Project Increment planning according to SAFe Essential 5.0, https://www.scaledagileframework.com/essential-safe/
Then not to forget the SHIFTUP certificate ceremony Friday. 1,049 views on LinkedIn in the meantime, after just 48 hours. This is 10 - 20 times more views than the average post I share. Interesting that people are so much more interested in certificates 🙃. Any idea why?
Finally the GREATOR FESTIVAL ONLINE! did start today until 31-Oct-20, see https://greator.com/en/, with a lot of German speaking experts. But also some international Gurus, like Brian Tracy, Bob Proctor, Gary Vaynerchuk, John Strelecky and many more ... Find out on your own, what is available on the agenda? All FREE content. Some key take aways below:
- The truth is always inside you and everything starts with yourself
- Work in the triangle of --> Taking responsibility - setting goals - lifelong learning
- You should invest the 100% energy you have available every day to get better with your strength and become a guru over time, instead of trying to improve a weakness
- Start with self-awareness, understand in depth the social media platform you want to use, give first before you ask for something
"Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new." -- Brian Tracy, https://www.briantracy.com/
"You have to understand your own personal DNA. Don't do things because I do them or Steve Jobs or Mark Cuban tried it. You need to know your personal brand and stay true to it." -- Gary Vaynerchuk, https://www.garyvaynerchuk.com/
“Why is it that we spend so much of our time preparing for when we can do what we want, instead of just doing what we want right now?” ― John P. Strelecky, https://www.johnstrelecky.com/
- The 5 Biggest Mistakes Companies Make With Chatbots https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2020/10/21/the-5-biggest-mistakes-companies-make-with-chatbots
- What’s The Difference Between Lagging And Leading Indicator? https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2020/10/23/whats-the-difference-between-lagging-and-leading-indicator
- TED Playlist: What direction is the future headed? https://www.ted.com/playlists/544/what_direction_is_the_future_headed