The Art of Leadersheep ...
Picture provided by it-agile GmbH, get the poster at https://www.itagileshop.de/inspirieren/poster/leadersheep-poster/
More insights into the details are provided by Arne Roock - The Art of Leadersheep, see https://vimeo.com/53575127, have fun 🤔😀👍.
As the PI planning is ongoing until Friday and I do not have an active role there, I use the free time to finish the preparation for the Agile Leadership 🤭 workshop on 05-Nov-20. Making good progress and looking forward to the reaction of the participants.
This morning I had another Shiftup webinar about Transformation - continuous transformation; systems thinking. The slidedeck will be availabe shortly on https://www.slideshare.net/search/slideshow?searchfrom=header&q=shiftup. Key take aways below:
- Product Management is comparable to Change Management (just for a different kind of stakeholders)
- Means you can use the Innovation Vortex also for Change Management, https://shiftup.work/innovation-vortex/
- Behavior is a function of the Person and the Environment --> B = f(P,E)
- Don't change the person, change the environment
- ... much more in the slidedeck shortly ...
Some more or less related material to the topic of today:
- Becoming An Effective Manager Begins With Self Awareness https://www.15five.com/blog/one-on-one-effective-manager
- TED Playlist: Talks to kickstart your next career https://www.ted.com/playlists/622/talks_to_kickstart_your_next_career
- TED Playlist: Talks to watch when the Internet is making you mad https://www.ted.com/playlists/283/talks_to_watch_when_the_intern
- THE 12 SCARIEST BOSSES ANYONE COULD HAVE https://leadershipfreak.blog/2020/10/29/the-12-scariest-bosses-anyone-could-have/
- 10 Alternatives to All Those Video Meetings https://www.themuse.com/advice/video-meeting-alternatives-combat-zoom-fatigue