The autumn winds of change ...
Picture provided by Future of Leadership Salon at https://www.futureofleadership.salon/
Salon 2020 - Master Polarizing Times - Even many of us are being tired of zoom’ing, we still don’t want to let 2020 pass without a Salon. Join Thursday, November 26th at 6pm CET. I did get my ticket already, looking forward to the session 👍😉.
Most of the leaves of the trees have fallen in the meantime and the current USA administration seems to be on the democratic track as well, but there are still some weeks to go until final hand over. We will be watching.
Ever heard about effectuation? "A logic of thinking that uniquely serves entrepreneurs in starting businesses. Provides a way to control a future that is inherently unpredictable", see https://www.effectuation.org/sites/default/files/documents/effectuation-3-pager.pdf
The Basic Principles of Effectuation – How to Use What You Already Have to Become More Innovative https://www.interaction-design.org/literature/article/the-basic-principles-of-effectuation-how-to-use-what-you-already-have-to-become-more-innovative
“Those with knowledge, don’t predict. Those who predict, don’t have knowledge.” – LAO TSE, Chinese philosopher (604-507 B.C.)” ― Thomas Blekman, Corporate Effectuation, https://www.globalschoolforentrepreneurship.com/contact/
- RETHINK. CHALLENGE YOUR CULTURE. UNLEARN TO TRANSFORM. https://leadershipneverstops.org/
- YOUR BEST AGILE USER STORY https://www.alexandercowan.com/best-agile-user-story/
- Three Inspiring Stories on New Leadership https://fuehrung-erfahren.de/en/2020/11/three-inspiring-stories-on-new-leadership/
- AN ACTIONABLE APPROACH TO TOUGH ISSUES EVEN TIMID LEADERS CAN EMPLOY https://leadershipfreak.blog/2020/11/05/an-actionable-approach-to-tough-issues-even-timid-leaders-can-employ/
- Looking for a Remote Job? These Companies Are Hiring Now https://www.themuse.com/advice/companies-hiring-remote-workers