Get more resilience ...
Picture provided by CENTER FOR CREATIVE LEADERSHIP at https://www.ccl.org/
The Center for Creative Leadership is offering a FREE webinar on 19-Nov-20, Practicing Gratitude: Why Giving Thanks Leads to Resilience, see https://www.ccl.org/webinars/practicing-gratitude-why-giving-thanks-leads-to-resilience/
#RemoteForever Summit 2020 is still on until 17-Nov-20 with an interesting program, check the schedule at https://remoteforeversummit.com/schedule 👍. Jurgen Appelo is on the agenda on Day 6 : Tuesday November 17, 2020 - 3:15-4:15 pm (CET) - with: You Only Fail When You Give Up. Looking foward to it.
Just today he released another Slidedeck on Slideshare - https://www2.slideshare.net/ShiftupWork/presentations - topic is Product Management: Lifecycles, customer input, innovation. Really good content, I did check it earlier today already, I like page 25 a lot 😉.
My Unique Selling Point (USP) workshop presentation for the Women4Women network is making good progress, only some fine tuning left. Already 30+ participants planned and another 2 weeks to go. Besides that I was invited today, to give a reduced version of my Agile Leadership workshop presentation at a Barcamp (https://www.plays-in-business.com/barcamp/) happening next week Friday. Due to the 100% online setup, we have to prepare and plan some sessions, but it will still be interesting to see, how this format works - my 1st one as a presenter 😎.
“Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying ‘I will try again tomorrow’.” – Mary Anne Radmacher, https://www.maryanneradmacher.net/, https://everydaypower.com/resilience-quotes/
- The best tools for your next innovation workshop https://wrkshp.tools/
- How to Give Feedback on Sketchnotes https://www.verbaltovisual.com/how-to-give-feedback-on-sketchnotes/
- Why you should apply design thinking to the employee experience https://www.strategy-business.com/blog/Why-you-should-apply-design-thinking-to-the-employee-experience
- 6 Diversity and Inclusion Leaders Share Their Reading Recommendations https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/diversity/2020/diversity-inclusion-leaders-share-reading-recommendations
- Wynton Marsalis performs Amazing Grace at Federal Hall: Dedication to the Cause of Democracy https://youtu.be/qhTZpjayF_s