Open Space or Bar Camp ...
Picture provided by Sparxx Notes
We had the Agile Ways of Working Bar Camp (Open Space) today. A lot of interesting sessions, some planned and others put together on the fly. My session about "Agile Leadership" was due 11.30 AM. I had 30+ participants and it was a really interactive meeting after an initial presentation of some previously prepared slides. The content was similar to the one I used for the Agile Leadership Workshop some weeks ago, just a condensed version for 15 - 20 minutes.
On top of the 30+ participants, what was already a nice appreciation, I did also get some really good feedback about the content and how it was presented. Great motivation for the future 😉👍. Next opportunity is already next week Wednesday, when I do the Unique Selling Point (USP) workshop for the W4W (Women for Women) network at work.
- Sketchnoting: Batching & Buffer Building
- Sorry, You’re on Mute: The Top Challenges of Working From Home
- SpatialChat: Video chat conversations that recreate real-life social interactions
- The Unemployment Rate for Each Country Before More Coronavirus Lockdowns
- How To Change Your Organizational Culture
- SIX DIMENSIONS OF PERFORMANCE
- DO LESS OF THIS AND YOU’LL BE MORE SUCCESSFUL
It's better to do it than talk about how perfect it could be. -- Simon Sinek