Had a successful USP workshop today
Picture by Grant Snider at INCIDENTAL COMICS
Today at 02.00 PM CET the Unique Selling Point (USP) workshop did start with 35 interested women for a 90 minute interactive session. The idea was to get an answer to 3 basic questions:
- Who am I?
- What do I want?
- What do I need to learn to close my gaps to reach 2. ?
As the workshop focus was on the individual person and not a product or brand, the approach is a little bit like the picture on the left. You have to release something you are used to, in order to start or learn anything new 🤔. The new buzz word for this is unlearning.
I used the IKIGAI model as the red thread of the workshop. Do what the world needs, what you love, what you are good at, what you can be paid for. The following topics were used during the session for example:
- intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
- the DISC model
- the SWOT analysis
- the Johari window
- fixed versus growth mindset
- Get Out of your Comfort Zone
- IDENTIFY YOUR VALUES: AN EXERCISE
- and many more ...
A great experience, a lot of fun and very much appreciated by the audience - you can't ask for more 👍😉.
“To attain knowledge, add things every day. To attain wisdom, remove things every day.” -- Lao Tzu
- How to Be an Effective Listener
- THE 5 ENEMIES OF GRATITUDE THAT BLOW UP YOUR LEADERSHIP
- Lencioni’s 5 Dysfunctions of a Team