An impressive plan ...
Picture by Vodafone, committing to net zero carbon emissions by 2040
Great plan, being a role model in the industry and putting a lot of pressure on the own shoulders by making it public. We are already seeing a lot of changes at working as we go into this direction.
Only 4,472 readers to go to reach the next impressive milestone at #444,444 overall readers. Should be reachable in less than a week, will keep you posted. You are welcome to join the competition for this milestone. Please email your screenshot to win a price, showing the counter at #444,444 or slightly higher to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks
"Without great people, even great ideas are useless." -- Simon Sinek, Notes to Inspire
It is worth getting the Notes to Inspire from Simon, a great message every day in your inbox. To enjoy, collect, share or to start/trigger a thinking process 😎.
Below some interesting material I found in the last 2 days:
- Captivating Leadership Links to Read Right Now
- What Lies Ahead: 2021 Economic Projections and the Year in Review
- Forbes 30 under 30: ENTERPRISE TECHNOLOGY
- Virtual team building: How to build trust in a remote team beyond games and activities
- 9 Reasons Santa Would Be a Great Recruiter (No. 6: He Always Delivers)
- Teaching a Foreign Language with Sketchnotes
"Imperfect men have been empowered and permitted to run the world since the beginning of time. It's time for imperfect women to grant themselves permission to join them. Perfection is not a prerequisite of leadership." Abby Wambach, a soccer icon, speaker, New York Times Best Seller and activist for equality and inclusion