It is okay to make mistakes ...
Picture provided by Leadership First
... as long as you learn something out of it.
“Like success, failure is many things to many people. With Positive Mental Attitude, failure is a learning experience, a rung on the ladder, a plateau at which to get your thoughts in order and prepare to try again.” -- W. Clement Stone, Businessman & Self Help Book Author
So it is not fail fast fail often anymore, it is now fail fast learn every time instead 😎.
Some helpful and interesting links more or less around the topic:
- TED Playlist: How to be a good mentor
- Santa’s New Home: The North Pole is Moving to Russia
- Staying Productive During A Pandemic: Your 2020 / 2021 Guide To Building A Home Office
- NOT ALL PROBLEMS ARE PROBLEMS – 5 REAL PROBLEMS FOR LEADERS
- 5 Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- The Top Recruiting Moments of 2020
"A failure is not always a mistake, it may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying." -- B. F. Skinner, American - Psychologist March 20, 1904 - August 18, 1990