Get a little bit better every day
Another picture provided by Leadership First on LinkedIn
One way to get a little bit better every day is Lifelong Learning 😎. Today I had another Shiftup webinar about a Surprise topic, the last session before Christmas. If you are interested in the content, check Agility Scales on Slideshare. It is really worth it!!
Another way of learning is to get some more insights about yourself. One of several possibilities is the 16 Personalities Test, the webpage was updated lately.
Two days to go before the start of my Christmas holidays. And tomorrow we have the Online Christmas party with several thousand participants, will be interesting to see how this works technically.
"You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end, each of us must work for his own improvement and, at the same time, share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful." -- Marie Curie, Polish - Scientist November 7, 1867 - July 4, 1934
- Four opportunities for tech startups in 2021
- How LinkedIn’s Skills-Based Hiring Pilot Delivered Jobs to Workers Who Didn’t Meet Basic Qualifications
- Why You Need Personal KPIs To Achieve Your Goals
- The Triple Constraint in Project Management: Time, Scope & Cost
- The Year of 2020: There Is a Time for Everything