Comfort zones ...
"Try new things, step out of your comfort zone, take risks, do things in ways you've never done them before, ask for help, surround yourself with self-actualized people, become obsessed with the fact that you have one go-round on this planet as the you that is you, and realize how precious and important it is not to squander that." -- Jen Sincero
Today we had another certification ceremony of the Shiftup qualification program combined with a small Christmas party. The game this time was for one participant to select a random picture and describe it with geometrical figures only. The rest of the crew had to sketch a picture based on the descriptions. The owner of the best result could select the next picture and describe it.
A lot of leaving the comfort zone - describing real pictures with geometrical figures and sketching (with a pen on paper) based on very vague descriptions. But a lot of fun ...
- The Three Buckets Framework
- The Year in Review: 2020 in 20 Visualizations
- TED Playlist: Talks from inspiring teachers
- 2020 was tough — here’s what you and your organization could learn from it
- Stop trusting your gut
- Differences between the Scrum Master and the Agile Coach?
- A Leadership Skill For 2021: Designing For Well-Being
- THE REAL REASON RUDOLPH FLEW FROM OUTCAST TO HERO IS NOT ABOUT RED NOSES
- World-Class Ballerina Misty Copeland And TIME’S UP CEO Tina Tchen Discuss Equity And Breaking Barriers
- Dan Price announced a minimum salary of $70,000 to all of his 120 employees back in 2015. It paid off big time