1st 2021 accomplishment ...
No 2021 resolutions this time, but a list of topics that should be covered quickly. Some administration tasks at home, plus the Scrum Master certification for my new project starting mid January. Good content, training material and certification preparation for money at the SIX SIGMA GLOBAL INSTITUTE, a good alternative.
After a quick celebration 🤩 I did go back to the SHIFTUP Qualified Agility & Innovation Professional (QAIP) training, I am 67% done already 😉. As this program is still in development, some categories on the 3rd level do not even have content yet. But you can even propose valuable material in articles, exercises, videos, meetups, slides, podcasts and webinars, if you like. Another way to gather points during the qualification journey👍.
"So many people in their 20s and 30s think they're "lost" in life... you're not lost, you're just early in the process! There are challenges of course - but it's super normal to grow and evolve over time at your own pace. What you'll want at 22 isn't always what you'll want at 30 or 45. Try to get to a place of success (aka happiness) but don't ever judge yourself for where you're at." -- Gary Vaynerchuk, born November 14, 1975, a Belarusian-American entrepreneur, author, speaker, and Internet personality
- 7 Steps to Creating Kindness in the Workplace
- 21 Books That Will Make 2021 Your Best Year Yet
- EGGOLUTION Icebreaker
- McKinsey & Company: Top 10 Most Popular 2020
- Try something new for 30 days (Matt Cutts | TED2011)
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHANGE DIRECTION? HOW ATTENTION DETERMINES DIRECTION
- The top time management skill for Software Engineers in 2021
- The Secret Habits of the Ultra Successful | Dean Graziosi on Impact Theory
- TED Playlist: Tech breakthrough
- Scrum Master: Grow Program