Leadership help ...
In the last two days I had some more time for my SHIFTUP qualification program and could close down several of the 59 different topics, reached 74% done in the meantime.
So besides the well known Agile project management / Scrum Guide and the "Beyond Budgeting" approach from yesterday, I found the GIST framework (well aligned with OKR's) to avoid using product roadmaps and a good article about Agile Risk Management. So we are getting closer to a full AGILE end-to-end process 😉👍.
Some more or less related links to the topic, have a look:
- Suddenly Distributed: Effective Agility in the Age of Coronavirus
- 25 Tools Your Agile Team Can Use While Working Remotely
- 5 Ways To Build Resilience In Difficult Times
- Gratitude Is Good: Why It’s Important And How To Cultivate It
- I Feel Unsafe Here! How to Embrace Conflict
- Rate Your Leadership Competence: Take the free Assessment
- Your Company Culture is Who You Hire, Fire, and Promote
- How to get your ideas to spread (Seth Godin | TED2003)
- Starting nexyt week Monday: CES® 2021
“The role of a leader is not to come up with all the great ideas. The role of a leader is to create an environment in which great ideas can happen.” -- Simon Sinek