Picture taken from 10 Simple Exercises for Home or Office article
Since March 2020 Home or Office is one word - Homeoffice - for several million people around the world.
Just today we have seen typical and/or challenging situations of our Indian colleagues in a great video, how the COVID-19 situation gets handled, that was shared during the Townhall meeting.
In the afternoon we had the 1st 2021 OneTeam BREAK session. To relax, refocus the brain and just do something different for one hour. Due to the holiday season there was no presentation prepared and I had to put a short agenda together yesterday. A warm-up session, a personal learning experience and some creative tasks to be handled. All remote with everybody at home 😎.
- Icebreaker questions as warm-up
- Moving Motivators or Personal Values as learning experience
- Creative task
As I will be giving the USP workshop again tomorrow, I could reuse the learning experience from this workshop for today. Copy and Transfer 👍.
Some helpful references for the Homeoffice situation below:
- TED Playlist: Talks to save you time at work — so you can focus on what you love
- TOOLS FOR REMOTE WORKERS: A SUPERLIST OF TOOLS & APPS TO HELP YOU WORK BETTER REMOTELY
- The Top 25 Soft Skills Remote Workers Need In 2021—And 3 Ways To Get Them
- How to make visual thinking work like magic inside a big corporation
- IdealLeap: What I used to think was required for successful change
- Shiftup Vimeo videos: VUCA and Sensemaking, etc.