SCRUM values ...
Picture provided by The Home of Scrum
I did start my 1st project as Scrum Master today, a small one with a small team and an MVP to be delivered by the end of Mar-21, but good to get practice. Great that I found this article - 5 Values of Scrum and how can Scrum Masters work with them!! - today as well 🙂.
Even more interesting that Scrum Values is also the main topic of week 3 of the Scrum Master: Grow Online course that I am currently taking. All no coincidences 🤔 ...
Below some randomly selected quotes for each of the 5 values:
- "Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore." -- Andre Gide, French - Novelist November 22, 1869 - February 19, 1951
- "What we can control is our performance and our execution, and that's what we're going to focus on." -- Bill Belichick, American - Coach Born: April 16, 1952
- "You always have two choices: your commitment versus your fear." -- Sammy Davis, Jr., American - Entertainer December 8, 1925 - May 16, 1990
- "We should all consider each other as human beings, and we should respect each other." -- Malala Yousafzai, Pakistani - Activist Born: July 12, 1997
- "It's not the style that motivates me, as much as an attitude of openness that I have when I go into a project." -- Herbie Hancock, American - Musician Born: April 12, 1940