The week 03-2021 highlights ...
To reach the #500k overall readers by 29-Jan-21, as mentioned yesterday, we need to speed up and go much more viral as we do in the moment 🤔. 500 more readers since yesterday, but it should be 10x the number, so we have to work on it a little bit more. Just joking ...
Looking forward to an interesting week. With the start of my 1st project in a Scrum Master role, doing some coaching around communication improvements, discussing the Beyond Budgeting concept with a colleague and preparing our next OneTeam break on Wednesday.
The plan for Wednesday is to cover some more creativity and remote team building topics, as we did 2 weeks ago already. Below some references that might be useful for you as well?
- TOOLS FOR REMOTE WORKERS
- Build Your Creative Confidence: 30 Circles Exercise
- ACTIVITY: Folding Paper and Communicating Effectively
- Remote Team Building: 15 Virtual Games & Activities to Build Team Cohesion
- 22 Best Team-Building Exercises for Remote Team
- 21 Fun Virtual Team Building Activities
- 51 Fun Virtual Team Building Activities, Games & Ideas in 2021
Tonight the NFL Conference Championships with the last game of Tom Brady 😮 - either to reach the Super Bowl with a new team after 20 years OR maybe in his career, you never know with the age of 43. Anyway will be interesting to see the two teams and their Quarterbacks making it to the final - Super Bowl LV will be played at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida on February 7, 2021.
"Weak leaders have the luxury of looking after themselves. Great leaders have the honor of looking after others." -- Simon Sinek, Notes to Inspire
- The World’s Top Car Manufacturers by Market Capitalization
- INCIDENTAL COMICS: Ripples
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (22-Jan-21)
- Top Tips of How to Build Organizational Culture in Remote Teams
- Artificial Intelligence In Germany
- International Day of Education on 24-Jan-21