Battle of the generations?
Picture provided by NFL
Tom Brady in his 10th Super Bowl appearance (with 6 wins so far) against Patrick Mahomes in his 2nd appearance (did win last year) is the meeting of the generations on 07-Feb-21. Will be interesting to see, I am looking foward to the final 😉👍.
Experience, the age and where they stand in their journey of life will definitely play a role, besides the stadium, the form of the day and the rest of both teams 🤔.
Basically no difference to any job, as we discussed today about our AGILE journey. Not everybody is an expert, has free time to get prepared or is ready for another personal and company change!! So jumping to conclusions too quickly is not helping anybody and not fair to the team mates staying behind. The challenge is to take everyone along with and at their own pace in the planned change. We need to remember ourselves regularly about this situation!! It will be a long journey, but it is worth to be part of it.
“You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.” -- Ralph Marston
“Just take any step, whether small or large. And then another and repeat day after day. It may take months, maybe years, but the path to success will become clear” -- Aaron Ross
- Visualized: A Global Risk Assessment of 2021 And Beyond
- THE 5 AM CLUB by Robin Sharma | Core Message
- How to be lucky by Christian Busch
- HOW TO OVERCOME THE DANGER OF OVER COMMITMENT
- Practicing strategy in an uncertain world
- LinkedIn Data Shows Women and Gen Z Are More Likely to Apply to Remote Jobs
- Amazing Video Templates by Breakout Clips
- 4 Ways To Redefining Purpose And Core Values To Gain Team Alignment
- 9 Books to Make 2021 a Happier, Healthier Year
- Guide to Setting and Achieving Goals in Remote Work
- 5 Things to Avoid when Giving Constructive Criticism
- Super Bowl LV officiating crew: Carl Cheffers named referee, Sarah Thomas to make history