You can teach skills ...
"To be authentic is to be at peace with your imperfections." -- Simon Sinek
Any kind of Feedback is really helpful to find skills that could need some additional training to improve. This feedback could come from yourself, your team members, peers or managers. The idea of the MENTI survey I started yesterday is the same, to gather some feedback about my BLOG. There are two questions in the survey:
- What BLOG topics are you interested in?
- How do you rate the value of the BLOG?
Would be great to see you participate, either via a direct link OR go to www.menti.com and use the voting code 58 69 54 8 that is valid now and expires in 6 days. Thanks in advance for sharing some thoughts 🤔. Will be really helpful for me.
Some links related to feedback:
- The Open Feedback Circle (OFC) - Unlock a Feedback Culture
- The Workplace Trends that Matter in 2021
- Why the first five minutes of a meeting shape its outcome
- Top 10 HR Trends To Help Shape Your 2021 Strategy
Another way of feedback is the currently ongoing discussion between Apple and Facebook - Tim Cook Implies That Facebook's Business Model of Maximizing Engagement Leads to Polarization and Violence - question is, who has more influence or impact and in which direction? Just looking at the latest numbers 🤨 - Apple delivered its largest quarter by revenue of all time on Wednesday at $111.4 billion in its first-quarter earnings report for fiscal 2021. Something to think about ...
Below some other interesting figures and content:
- Visualized: Historical Trends in Global Monthly Surface Temperatures (1851-2020)
- How Do Esports Companies Compare with Sports Teams?
- TED Playlist: Talks to give you a confidence boost
"Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained." -- Marie Curie