The week 05-2021 highlights ...
Picture provided by COMMUNITY OF SEVEN on LinkedIn
I fully support the statement and found several related quotes:
“Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.” -- Brian Tracy
Stepping out of the personal comfort zone is part of my USP workshop that I will be offering two times in the coming week. The first time for a male only group on Tuesday and then during our next OneTeam break on Wednesday. Will be interesting to see, how the different audiences will react to the content. It will only be beneficial for them, when the participants are willing to be open and prepared to somehow leave their comfort zone 🤔.
“Coming out of your comfort zone is tough in the beginning, chaotic in the middle, and awesome in the end…because in the end, it shows you a whole new world.” -- Manoj Arora
Winter is back with a lot of snow and cold temperatures, whole next week between -5 and -10 degrees celsius. Just in case you have the same weather and will be staying inside, some interesting material to look at:
- Explore the Agile Manifesto with LEGO® Serious Play® at the Agile20Reflect Festival
- TEAL around the world 2021
- Reskilling China: Transforming the world’s largest workforce into lifelong learners
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (05-Feb-21)
- What Really Is The 4th Industrial Revolution, And What Does It Mean For You?
- Moving from ‘Working From Home’ To A Hybrid Work Experience: The Key Challenges
Remember: Still 4 days to go to be part of my MENTI survey by using this direct link, check it out. Thank you in advance for sharing your opinion!! 👍