As long as you learn from mistakes ...
Fail fast, fail often - experiment, learn fast - it is okay to make mistakes, as long as you learn something out of it - the credo of the Agile world and mindset. James Anderson did summarize it well in his article today, check it out.
Goes well with Jurgen Appelo's "Manage the System, Lead the People" idea - Agile Leaders as Gardeners 👍😎. Some of his latest Vimeo videos below:
Some more helpful links to review:
- Must have mindfulness gadgets to relax your mind
- 5 New Books About Making the World a Better Place
- How I Became a Tester! Breaking Silos within Cross-Functional Teams
- Forbes NEXT 1000: Small-Scale Super Achievers
- THE URGENCY ILLUSION: ARE YOU RUNNING AROUND WITH YOUR HAIR ON FIRE? HERE’S WHY!
- A SUPERLIST OF TOOLS & APPS TO HELP YOU WORK BETTER REMOTELY