The Mindset Continuum ...
Part of my USP (Unique Selling Point) workshop is the comparison of a Fixed versus a Growth mindset. James Anderson did go into more details for the Dweck model, added some levels in between Fixed and Growth and approached it from different perspectives. Have a look at the full picture.
"If parents want to give their children a gift, the best thing they can do is to teach their children to love challenges, be intrigued by mistakes, enjoy effort, and keep on learning. That way, their children don’t have to be slaves of praise. They will have a lifelong way to build and repair their own confidence." -- Carol Dweck
- I HAVEN’T GROWN UP – HAVE YOU?
- This Mars-Studying Scientist May Be the First Woman to Walk on the Moon
- How To Tell Your Career Story When You Hate Talking About Yourself
- America 2021: Making change happen, against the odds
- THE PSYCHOLOGY OF MONEY by Morgan Housel | Core Message